Happy Holiday Weekend!
I hope you are enjoying some extra time with your friends and family.
I’m sure we won’t have as many people link up as usual for the party, but that is perfectly okay! We can still party anyway. :)
Have you been busy with lots of projects this month?
I’ve had several that have kept me busy, but the one I would declare my “best” is the one that took the most time.
It’s the DIY project that I just revealed on Friday. I stained my old gray concrete patio to look like tile. You can find the tutorial HERE.
Now I can’t wait to see what you have been doing!!!
Here is a reminder of the party rules:
Rules for the Party:
1. Pick the best DIY Project that you completed in the month of May to share at the party.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Be sure your project is related to home decor or home improvement.
4. Link your project back to my party through text or my party button. (It’s common blog courtesy to the host.) :)
5. Promise to visit at least 3-5 other blogs and leave a comment. (I’ve noticed some of you doing this at the previous parties, and it blesses my heart!)
6. Have Fun!
I will leave the linky system open for a few days since it is a holiday weekend. :)
Here is my button if you need it:
Thanks for coming to my party and have a blessed day!