Well, many of you have asked about my sister’s laundry room, and if we were ever going to finish it.
If it were up to me, I would have totally had this laundry room finished by now. However, my sister kept holding me up.
Here’s how it went down…
1. I showed you my sister’s laundry room “as was.”
2. I introduced my sister to the Habitat Store, and we shopped for cabinets.
You can check out a pretty funny video of our trip HERE.
3. I painted the green walls in her laundry room, and Eli helped me clean up.
4. My sister didn’t buy enough paint, so I had to wait weeks and weeks and weeks for her to buy more!!
5. In the mean time, I bought some white cabinets from ReStore for her laundry room, and our Dad and her husband, Wayne, hung up the cabinets while I was in Utah.
6. Yesterday, I went by to check out the laundry room to see what else needs to be completed.
7. We still need to add shelves between the two cabinets, a new light, and accessories.
8. Today, my sister and I went to Home Goods and bought some accessories for the laundry room. I love spending my sister’s money!!
Here’s a sneak peak of what we bought…
9. I’m headed back over there tomorrow to finish things up, and I plan on revealing her new laundry room next week! Yay!!
10. She owes me big time.
Just curious, what is your favorite color to decorate with right now?