**Be sure to check out the end of the post to see how you can enter the $500 Stitch Fix giveaway!
I know you guys have been anxiously awaiting the second half of my Stitch Fix Vacay post, right?
Pins and needles, no?
Well, if you missed my first post about my trip to San Francisco with my Sister to visit Stitch Fix, you can view it HERE. We were on the trip with Cheryl, from Tidy Mom, and her beautiful daughter, Allison. We had so much fun together!!
The first day of the trip, we visited the Stitch Fix headquarters.
Day two, we visited the “Hizzy.” That is what the Stitch Fix employees affectionately call the warehouse.
We were absolutely giddy to be in a warehouse full of clothes and accessories!
I was so impressed with the whole process of how they pack your personal fix.
1. There are rows and rows of clothing and accessories shipped to the Hizzy.
2. Each item of clothing is carefully inspected.
3. They go through the rows of clothes to find the items for your fix.
4. After they find the five items for you fix, they are checked AGAIN to make sure they are the correct pieces and that they are in perfect condition.
5. The pieces in your fix are carefully wrapped to create the special “experience” of opening your fix when it arrives to your home.
6. Your fix is packaged, taped, and mailed to your home!
I had so much fun packing my fix for Jodi. I hope she liked it.
Here’s a fun video of us packing our boxes, and you can catch glimpses of their special employees at the Hizzy.
I was so taken back by how happy they all were to be working there. Their enthusiasm was contagious!
ABOUT STITCH FIX
With Stitch Fix, you get the latest styles hand-picked just for you and shipped right to your door.
Simply fill out a personal style profile online, and then the Stitch Fix stylists send you a package of five items to try on at home. Each item is shipped with a custom style card that provides outfit ideas and inspiration. You pay only for what you keep and you get a pre-paid return envelope so you can simply drop the items you don’t want in the mail!
Stitch Fix currently styles for sizes XS/0-XL/14
Be sure to check out the Stitch Fix Blog for lots of styling tips
Help Mom keep up to date with the latest styles hand-picked just for her and shipped right to her door! If you’re still wondering what to get Mom for Mother’s Day ………Stitch Fix has gift cards ! Treat your Mom, sister , daughter or best friend to a Fix.
OR, ask for a StitchFix gift card for yourself!
Cheryl, my sister, and I have FIVE $100 Stitch Fix Gift Cards to giveaway!
- My sister, Cyndi, is a 40 something wife and mother who shares tips on fashion, make-up, and beauty, as well as reminders that true beauty begins on the inside at Walking in Grace and Beauty
- Cheryl is a self-proclaimed neat freak, and chronicles her journey through homemaking to millions of readers each month on her blog, TidyMom. A well caffeinated mom with a teenager at home and a 20-something making her way into adulthood, living in the Mid West (near St. Louis) with her husband of 26 years and counting!
FIVE lucky winners will receive
a $100 Stitch Fix gift card!
- Leave a comment at the end of this post telling what you like best about Stitch Fix!
- Then simply complete the steps in the giveaway widget below. Personal information will not be shared or used for any kind of mailing list, it’s simply used by me to select and contact the winner.
If you don’t see the widget, be patient because it might take a minute to load (especially with Internet Explorer 9). Or you can click here for the entry form if you have any questions, you can contact me via email.
Disclosure: Stitch Fix hosted our trip to San Francisco and provided gift cards for this giveaway. I was not compensated in any other way. The post does contain an affiliate link.