How’s it going ladies?!!!
Welcome to my Kitchen Clean Up Linky Party!
Is your house feeling more organized?
Mine sure is!
Together we have organized our worst closets and now the most disorganized parts of our kitchens.
I shared with you my pantry makeover. I cannot tell you how much I love it!!!
I have been organizing everything in sight. I even organized one of my cabinets. Nothing fancy, but so much better!
But maybe you organized your kitchen drawers or cabinets. Whatever it may be, I can’t wait to see it!
And I am very excited to announce
that there will be 13 giveaway winners this week!
What is the prize you ask?
Well, let me introduce you to Marie Ricks from House of Order!
This wonderful lady is the Queen of Organization!
Just one little visit to her website, House of Order, and you will be amazed.
She has been sharing home and professional organization skills for more than 24 years!
One of the ways she helps others get organized is through her book, Organize As You Go.
“Have time to smell the roses again.
Organize As You Go will bring greater organization to your busy life!
It is often the small, but important changes you make in the way you think,
what you do, and how you respond to your daily stresses
that makes all the difference in your capacity
to have an ordered, more productive life.”
Marie is giving away THREE of her books to my linky party participants!
And if that is not enough!
Marie is giving away TEN of her “get.be.stay ORGANIZED” programs! Yep…TEN!!!!
It’s a life-long subscription to organizing goodness!!!
It’s like having your own Professional Organizer!
– Simple organization project suggestions
– Sent direct to your email inbox
– Do one project every weekday
– Be more organized, today and always
How cool is that? 13 Total Winners!
Thank you, Marie for such a gracious giveaway! Be sure to visit Marie at House of Order for even more organizing tips!
So link up those posts past and present and show us how you organized your kitchen!
(Kitchen organization posts only.)
Here are the party guidelines:
1. Link up as many posts as you want as long as they have to do with KITCHEN organization. (Be sure to use the permalink to that specific post, not your blog address.)
2. Please link back to this party by using the cute little button I created or through a text link. You have to be linked back to my party to be entered in the giveaway.
3. Visit 3 or more other links to admire other bloggers’ hard work! And be sure to leave a comment as a big pat on the back. :)
The party will stay open until 11:00 pm EST on Sunday night if you need a little more time to organize. :) The winners of the giveaways will be announce Monday, Jan. 24th!
Here we go!