I hope y’all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
We had a blast spending time by the pool at my sister’s new home. The weather was beautiful, and the food was delish!
Speaking of food, I have to share with you the scrumptious dip that I took to the party!
It was as delicious as it looks! I could NOT stop eating it! And the best part, I used fresh strawberries straight out of my garden! YUM! :)
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 package of softened cream cheese, 8 oz.
- 1 tub of whipped cream (like Cool Whip)
- 1/2 to 1 cup of powered sugar
- 2 bags of Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- Blend together cream cheese, whipped cream, and powered sugar.
- Add about 1 cup of diced strawberries to mixture and blend.
- Place mixture in small serving bowl and top with remaining diced strawberries. (Chill until ready to serve.)
- Surround the dip with cinnamon pita chips (I used Stacy's Pita Chips) for dipping and ENJOY!
I used Stacy’s Pita Chips (from Krogers) for this dip, and it was the perfect combo! But you could also you cinnamon graham sticks, or even shortbread cookies. I think this dip could make a sock taste good! :)
Let me know if you make it, I would love to know what you thought (and how much you ate!)