Pumpkin Bites with Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Last weekend, Cyndi and I hosted our first Essential Oils party. We had so much fun and learned a ton!
I wanted to share with you a recipe I made with one of my oils, Cinnamon Bark. This is a great oil to have this time of year.
These were so super easy to make!!!
Pumpkin Bites (with Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil)
A quick and easy dessert for fall.
Write a review
- Filo Pastry Cups (24)
For the filling
- 1/2 cup of Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tub of Light Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup of Confectioner's Sugar (or more if you want)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Drop of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Young Living ONLY)
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chip Minis
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together.
- Spoon filling into pastry cups.
- Sprinkle with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Chill until served.
Beneath My Heart https://www.beneathmyheart.net/
And if you want to learn MORE about Young Living Essential Oils,
or you would like to place an order, click HERE.
It sounds good but it is a little ironic that the recipe calls for an essential oil while at the same time the other ingredients are almost all unhealthy. :)
sounds really yummy and how timely for the upcoming Autumn holidays and just for fun.
Did you make the cups with phyllo sheets or do they now come already shaped and I missed something new again ?