Let’s Talk Fashion!
I don’t know about you, but after having four boys and being a stay at home mom, I feel like I lost some of my fashion-mojo. :)
When you start wondering how you can dress up your yoga pants for church, you know it’s time to make a change. That is why I am so thankful for my sister, Cyndi, who is a fashion blogger! Since we were young, she has always loved fashion and makeup. It’s just her thing. I love paint brushes, and she loves makeup brushes. :)
Well, Cyndi has helped me the past few years become a little more in “style.” And now she can help YOU too!
If you are in a fashion rut and need a little boost, you are going to love this challenge that she is hosting with another popular fashion blogger, Alison.
This is a super fun challenge, and I am going to participate too! Wanna join me?
“Imagine waking up every morning and knowing EXACTLY what you’re wearing that day. Better yet, having a closet full of age-appropriate wardrobe basics plus a multitude of mix and match outfits just right for any occasion. No more looking into your closet not knowing what to wear or wandering around the mall not knowing what to buy. All the work is done for you.”
Here’s what’s included in this challenge:
- Your Build Your Wardrobe Basics Shopping List – A list of wardrobe essentials with links to recommended items plus a downloadable PDF to print off and take shopping with you.
- 21 Days of Daily Outfits – A different outfit combo each day created from the pieces on your shopping list. Outfits are released at 7:00 p.m. ET the night before so you can have it ready to wear the next day.
- Facebook Group – Each style challenge has it’s own private Facebook group where you can show off your style, share shopping tips and make great friends. Most participants agree that this is the best part of the challenge!
Doesn’t this sound fun?!
For more information and to sign up, click HERE.
Build Your Wardrobe Basics Timeline:
- October 31st – Registration opens.
- November 6th – Regular registration closes at midnight ET. Late registration opens.
- November 7th- Shopping list release at 12:01 a.m. ET.
- November 16th – December 6th – Outfits are sent out at 7:00 p.m. ET each evening.