You guys! I absolutely ADORE our new faucet in the coffee bar!
It’s like a gorgeous piece of jewelry hanging right above my sink!
It comes in three different colors, (including matte black, which I love!,) and I chose Champaign Bronze.
It is the perfect size for the prep sink on my coffee bar!
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn’t droop over time
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-hole 8″ installation
- ADA Compliant
- High-arc pull-down swivels 360degrees
- 54 in. long hose provides outstanding reach
By clicking the black button on the wand, I can quickly switch from spray to stream.
And I am loving the pull down wand which makes cleaning up the sink a breeze! When I am finished, it snaps right back into place!
My next step is to add some hardware to my black cabinets that will match my champaign bronze faucet! I think that will pull this whole space together.
For more beautiful faucet options for any room in your home, visit DeltaFaucet.com.
On Friday, I will be sharing details about our tile floor, so be sure to join me!
*This post was sponsored by Delta, but all opinions and ideas are 100% mine. :)