Favorite “PINS” Friday!

April 4, 2013 AT 10:27 pm 29 Comments

Hey Friends!

I hope you have had a good week.  Mine has been a little hard.  My Aunt Sue, that I asked you to pray for, passed away on Monday.  Her funeral is today, and Jonathan is singing Chris Tomlin’s version of Amazing Grace, just like he did at my mom’s funeral.

Please pray for our family today.  We are going to miss Aunt Sue terribly.

I’ve been reminded again this week to enjoy every moment and to count my blessings.

***********************

Here are my favorite pins from Pinterest this week.

Enjoy!

***********************************

***********************************

************************************

*************************************

***********************************

***************************************

***********************************

***********************************

****************************************

*************************************

*****************************************

pinterest

Have a blessed day!

Comments

1. So sorry to hear about your Aunt, prayers for your family today!

2. Lifting you in prayer as you celebrate the life of your Aunt Sue. xoxo

3. I definitely love that quote….it has gotten me through some tough times. Hopefully this day will go well for you. We are always here to listen.
    Britney Mills recently posted..Wrapping up March Madness Craft Style

4. I love that print! Thank you for introducing me to that great site!
    Bless you and bless your family, you are an inspiration. May the Lord be with you and your family on this day and everyday. Sending love and prayers your way.
    April B. recently posted..Happy SPRING!! with a Mother’s Day gift idea.

5. I’m really sorry to hear about your Aunt. I’ve been thinking of her. she was lucky in the sense that she knew love. What more is there? beautiful pics this week.

6. Melody Wright says:

I’m so sorry about you’re Aunt Sue. Thanks for sharing ones of my most favorite quotes. It’s good to be reminded. I’m sure Jonathan will do a fabulous job and bring a sweet spirit to the service. Sending prayers of comfort and peace your way.

7. Sorry to hear about your aunt. You and your family will be in my thoughts. *hugs*

8. I just found you via The Lettered Cottage. I am sorry to read about your Aunt. Sending you my thoughts and prayers.
    Blessings,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes
    Suzanne recently posted..Saturday Sparks 5 – Viewer Favorites

9. Prayers for your family as you celebrate Aunt Sues life
    Today. May her memories live on through you.
    Gods blessings sweet Traci :)

10. Shirley says:

God bless you and your family during this time. We will send out prayers. When you all get together please share the fun times you all shared and the beautiful life she gave with each other.

11. Sending lots of prayers your way!

12. Sorry to hear about your Aunt’s passing. Praying that the Lord with uphold you in His arms during this time.

13. Cindy Hahn says:

Very sorry to hear of your aunt ending her earthly life. But praise God that she has gone to her heavenly home. I listen to Jonathan sing on you tube a LOT. God has given him an awesome gift and his using it is a huge blessing, especially to me. Cindy in TN

14. So sorry to hear about your Aunt’s passing! May the Lord embrace her in his arms and uplift your family with peace and comfort in this very difficult time.

We’ve lost several loved ones this past month, and it is so difficult, but God has a way of giving comfort that no words can. At least for us, knowing they are at peace, no longer suffering in pain and in such a better place brings us that little nudge of comfort that helps us along in the grieving process. They will always be missed and never forgotten, but we’re beginning to be able to smile when we focus on all of the sweet memories, and are so grateful to have had them in our lives. God Bless and sending hugs your way and prayers for you and your family.

15. I’m so sorry. I know words sometimes don’t help but I’m lifting your family up in prayer as well.
    xo,
    Claire
    Claire @ A Little Claireification recently posted..Easy Lemonade Cupcakes {I got sunshine…}

16. Kelly Palmer says:

Traci I am so very sorry to hear of your Aunt Sue’s passing. I will definitely be lifting you and your family up in prayer!

17. Patty Lucas says:

You and your family will be in my prayers.

18. Sorry for your loss.
    rebecca recently posted..Hello Again and Bookshelf Re-Organization

19. We your Sisters in Christ, have not met you but have prayed for you for several things. But for this I pray
    Dear Lord
    I’m sad for a family hurting. For this aunt was more than just an aunt. She was really special. So hearts are so sad. And tears have been flowing. Thank you that this lovely Blogger had her aunts prayers when her ordeal was going on. I know her Aunt was praying. What a wonderful gift that was. Help Traci to seek You for wisdom and guidance for this, another loss so soon Too soon after her Mom. Please give her a verse to comfort her tonight. I love The Lord is my Sshepherd. For I see you lovingly, tenderly holding Traci and healing this wound of sorrow and grief. Thank you Lord for Your tenderness and comfort. Amen

20. I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I will pray for your sweet family. Thank you for still pinning your favorite pins today. I always love your favorites. :)

Blessings to you,
    Deanna
    Deanna Ritz recently posted..Spring Front Door Basket

21. You and your family are in my prayers. So sorry for your loss.

Sandy
    Sandy recently posted..Pound Cake Cupcakes (Inspired by Southern Living)

22. So sorry to hear of your Auntie’s passing, Traci! Hugs!! Will be praying for u all :)

23. Julianne says:

So sorry to hear about your loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers…

24. Traci, I’m so sorry for your loss. Praying for peace and comfort in your loving memories of her…
    xo Heidi
    Heidi @ Decor & More recently posted..New Project Alert: The Guest Room

25. Praying for the Lord’s healing for you all.

26. Traci, so sorry to hear of your loss. Teresa Ott

27. Traci. So sorry to hear of your Aunts passing. What a reunion she had with her sister in heaven. Bless you and your whole family.

28. I got chills just thinking of that song. And then you mentioned him singing it at your mom’s funeral. Tears, I tell you. Please know that I’m sending up a prayer on your behalf right now-that you’ll know the peace and comfort only the Heavenly Father can bring. And the hope that you’ll get to see both of these ladies again one day. Isn’t that such a wonderful gift we’ve been given?
    Love to you!

29. So sorry to hear about your aunt. Prayers for your family.