It’s that time of year again!
It’s time for the Before and After DIY Contest
hosted by One Project Closer!
I’m partnering with One Project Closer to help them co-host their annual Before and After contest which raises awareness for Habitat for Humanity.
I am a HUGE fan of Habitat for Humanity, so this is a great opportunity to enter to win a prize for yourself and a prize to help others.
- Readers submit up to three Before & After home improvement projects that they have personally completed (no contracted jobs)
- One winner will be selected by co-host (that’s ME this week!) and will receive a $50 gift card to Home Depot, Lowes, or Amazon (winner’s choice) and $100 will be donated to Habitat for Humanity in their honor
- 13 different chances to win with 13 different weekly co-hosts, along with OPC The Better Half
- Contest runs June 20th – September 22
- Grand prize voting starts September 26th between all the weekly winners
- Grand prize winner will be given a $150 gift card to HD, Lowes, or Amazon!
Here’s How to Enter:
- Link up weekly or submit via email to email@example.com, which means you don’t have to be a blogger to play along.
- No matter where you link up, it is shown on both blogs, OPC The Better Half and the co-host – that means double the exposure!
You’ll see the Linky party at the end of this post, so if you have a project to enter, feel free to do so now!
I’ll be choosing the winner of this contest by Sunday evening, July 7th.
June 20 Southern Hospitality
June 27 House of Hepworths
July 4 Beneath My Heart
July 11 Mom4Real
July 18 Fox Hollow Cottage
July 25 Tatertots & Jello
August 1 the space between
August 8 Unskinny Boppy
August 15 DIY Showoff
August 22 The DIY Village
August 29 Pretty Handy Girl
September 5 Shaken Together
September 12 My Blessed Life
September 19 Remodelaholic
September 26 Grand Prize Voting Begins!