Happy Holidays to all my friends at Beneath my Heart.
I just love the Holidays… especially all the holiday baking! I’ve brought one of our families very favorite cookie recipes to share with y’all today.
Holiday Cadbury Chip Cookies are exactly the cookie
your family has been wanting- oh my!
They are the BEST.
The fun part about these cookies is you can switch up the variety of Cadbury Eggs according the holiday. I make these in the spring with the pastel variety too. You won’t hardly believe all the chocolate that’s packed into these fabulous little treats but don’t hold back! Follow the recipe and you’ll be in chocolate HEAVEN :)
Holiday Cadbury Chip Cookies
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 1/2 C white sugar
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 C flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 packages white chocolate chips
- 1 packages milk chocolate chips (I like Ghiradelli)
- 1 package Cadbury mini eggs
- Place Cadbury mini eggs in a large ziplock bag, with the handle end of a spoon, smack each egg and they’ll pop in half.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time; mixing with each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once; mixing until 80% incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and and cadbury mini eggs.
- Roll into 1 inch balls or use a medium cookie scoop.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes until the edges are slightly browned, let them rest on the pan for 1 minute more, then transfer to a rack to cool.
I recently had an experience that I call my Holiday Miracle, I just wanted to share it with all of you…
May all your Holidays be very Merry and Bright! Thank you for having me.
Much Love and Peace~