Just popping in to say that I am knee-deep in projects and my head is a spinnin’!
I don’t know if I’m comin’ or goin’
Just to give you an idea, here is my to-do list…
1. Complete front porch.
2. Gut the playroom and turn it into our host daughter’s room.
3. Build boys’ bunk beds.
4. Refinish and install three antique doors.
5. Plan Spring Makeover project with Lowe’s for family in Tennessee. (sneak peek)
6. Finish Dossier and Home Study.
7. Finish book shelves, pictures, and post.
8. Boys’ schedules, games, events, end of school year madness, graduations….
9. Blog and Young Living business.
10. Paint office, install wood floors, install kitchenette, move into office space.
11. Plant five raised garden beds!
SEE?!!! I’m a nut case over here!
Although I am feeling overwhelmed, I will not complain. These are wonderful “problems” to deal with, and I know that I could be stressing over much more serious things, but I am not. I am thankful that my to-do list is full of wonderful things!
I’m just trying to take it a day at a time.
Since “all things front porch” are on my mind, I wanted to share with you my friend, Richella from Imparting Grace‘s beautiful front porch. Click on the picture to see all of the details!
You may also enjoy THIS POST from The Huffington Post exterior home makeovers!
I hope you have a wonderful day! I am headed to my office to meet a special friend. She’s going to help me paint! (That’s a true friend.) :)