No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie
Here is another yummy recipe to enjoy from Sweet Abigail! I can’t wait to try this one!
This no-bake strawberry lemonade pie is like Springtime in a pan, ya’ll!! Whether you’re making the classic version, gluten-free, or dairy-free, it’s the perfect refreshing dessert for those barbecues, picnics, and family gatherings! :)
If you think about it, barbecues are the perfect combination of awesomeness: good food, great friends, and the beautiful outdoors! What more could you ask for?!
I love to keep super easy and crowd-pleasing recipes handy for just such occasions! This no-bake strawberry lemonade pie is fabulous for Spring and Summer hangouts and can be whipped up quickly. Not overly sweet, subtly tangy, and perfectly creamy- it’s like a creamsicle version of strawberry lemonade!
- Fresh Strawberries (12 for the pie, plus additional for lining the crust and topping)
- 2 Lemons, juice and zest
- 6 Cups Full-Cream Whipped Topping or Full-Fat Coconut Milk Whipped Topping (homemade or store bought 16oz)
- 1 8oz Block Cream Cheese, softened (or substitute for dairy free coconut cream version)
- 2-Ingredient Pretzel Crust or Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Sweetener of Choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (I find that this is especially nice if using store-bought whipped topping)
- Cream the cream cheese in stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla extract, and whipped topping to creamed cheese and whip together until fluffy.
- Dice 12 strawberries into small pieces and add to whipped mixture.
- Using a hand grater, gently grate the lemon peels of 2 large lemons and add the to the cream mixture.
- Place a strainer over mixing bowl to catch lemon seeds (or use a juicer) to squeeze the lemon juice from both lemons (about 1/3 c Lemon Juice) into the strawberry cream.
- Gently whip the mixture for just a few seconds until the lemon, strawberries, and cream is well blended.
- Spread additional sliced strawberries in the bottom of your prepared crust.
- Spread mixture into prepared pretzel or graham cracker crust. Garnish top of pie with lemon zest and strawberries. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve!
Using fresh strawberries and lemons in this pie keeps the flavors very natural and fresh, which I absolutely love! My favorite variation of this recipe is the dairy-free coconut cream version because it takes the tropical flavors up a notch!
Variations that you may want to try:
- Pretzel Crust for Salty-Sweet (my favorite), Almond Crust for Paleo, or Graham Cracker Crust for easy grab’n go!
- Use raspberries instead of strawberries for a fun Lemon Raspberry twist!
- Try using fresh pineapple instead of lemons for the citrus!
- Use coconut whipped cream for a (subtle) tropical coconut flavor!
I hope you enjoy this easy and refreshing dessert recipe! Let me know if you try any of the variations above or discover new ones! :) Happy Springtime, sweet friends!!
Oh my the pie looks delicious. :) Wanted to thank you for sharing your podcast week with us. I just listened to all of them….. one after the other and was sooooooo blessed. I just walked around my yard in the beautiful sunshine, listening on my iPhone and enjoyed it so much. You are right, we need to fill our minds with positive and I certainly got a whole lot of positive in your podcast. I love hearing about your mom and family as always, as you really are walking your faith. Thank you for doing that. The Mother’s Day pictures are so great. What a beautiful family.
Thank you so much, Kathy!! It was such an honor to speak about my precious mom. :)