Well, if you follow me on Instagram, you know that my sister, Cyndi, came to visit me for the first time since I moved here this week!
She and Wayne bought an RV and stayed at a park near us. We had a BLAST!
I hope they come back down soon!
Today, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite outdoor decor items from Amazon!
Of course, spending time outdoors is my absolute favorite thing to do, and when surrounded by pretty things, well, that’s even better!
1. Large Wooden Battery Operated LED Flameless Candle Lantern – Lanterns are a must to sit on a table or beside a chair when decorating your outdoor spaces! These lanterns come in two sizes and have battery operated flameless candles. You can even set a time for them to go on and off in the evenings!
2. Best Selling Patio Umbrella – This umbrella has over 3,000 reviews and a 4 and a half star rating! It comes in many colors and has a tilt function. Perfect for adding shade to your outdoor table.
3. Natural Concrete Planters (Set of 3) – Concrete planters are all the rage right now, and this set is beautiful!
4. Outdoor String Lights – These are a MUST for creating the perfect ambiance for your evening gatherings outside. This set is an Amazon BEST SELLER as well! I have outdoor string lights in my back yard, and I have them on every night because I love them so much!
5. Quality 3 Piece Chat Set, Tan Wicker + Linen Cushions – This is such an adorable set at a great price point. I have priced similar chairs at this price, but they don’t come with a table. This conversation set would be great for a small patio or a small area of a larger deck.
6. Dark Charcoal Garden Bowl – Perfect to add greenery or colorful flowers to and add to your outdoor decor.
7. Set of 2 Lumbar Throw Pillow Covers – I have these actual pillow covers on my patio right now, and I LOVE THEM! They have a 5 star rating and are an “Amazon’s Choice.”
8. Non-slip Door Mat – How cute is this mat? It would also look great layered over a black and white gingham or striped rug!
9. Set of 2 Matte Black Metal Planter with Wood Stands – I love the mid-century vibe of these planters. These would look great indoors or outdoors.
10. Hand Knitted Poof Ottoman – I love the idea of having an ottoman outside. I would use this one in a covered porch area, or pull out on warm evenings to enjoy.
11. Woven Lantern – I added these lanterns as well, because you can never have too many lanterns outdoors! :) And this woven look is very on trend. It is also a decent size and will look beautiful on a porch or deck.
I hope you enjoyed my little round-up! I am going to try and do these weekly to help you decorate and style your own home spaces!
Have a blessed weekend, y’all!!