Today, I am sharing Mother’s Day gift ideas for every type of mom!
When my mom first passed away in 2009, Mother’s Day was a difficult day. 😢 I wanted my mom so badly to still be with me to celebrate.
Then I realized the best way to honor my mom would be to celebrate all the other mom’s in the world. She wouldn’t want me to spend that day sulking or being upset because she was gone.
I also knew she would want me to remember all the wonderful memories I had with her, and then celebrate being a mom to my own children, her precious grandchildren.
So to honor her every Mother’s Day, I thank God for the gift of being a mom and for the amazing children He has given me. And I also love to celebrate all the other wonderful moms in the world, just like my mom would want me to. ❤️
I spent some time the past two days looking up gift ideas to help you celebrate the moms in your life! In each category, you will see some hyperlinked words like “new fragrance,” that you can click on and it will take you to the amazon page with lots of gift ideas that you can choose from. But I also included some of my favorites in each category with clickable pictures. I hope you find this helpful!
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas…
- For the beauty-lover: A new fragrance, a set of bath products, or a gift certificate to her favorite spa.
My favorite clean, non toxic beauty products are DIME BEAUTY PRODUCTS. I’ve shared on here and instagram before that I have been using them over a year, and my skin shows it! I’m so impressed with everything they sell, and I love that they are good for me and won’t harm my body. For my daily beauty routine, I use the “Works” bundle. I love all their perfumes, but my favorite go-to is Lovely Sweet Dreams.
USE CODE: BENEATHMYHEART20
for 20% off all Dime Beauty Products any time!
- For the fitness fanatic: A new workout outfit, a fitness tracker, or a subscription to her favorite fitness magazine.
- For the sentimental mom: A framed photo of her family, a piece of jewelry, or a handwritten letter from her children.
- For the mom who has everything: A donation to her favorite charity in her name, a gift certificate for a day of pampering, or a weekend getaway for her!
Here are some additional tips for choosing the perfect Mother’s Day gift:
- Consider her interests and hobbies. What does she like to do in her free time?
- Think about her style. What kind of clothes does she like to wear? What colors does she like?
- Don’t be afraid to get creative. The best gifts are often the ones that are unexpected and unique.
Most importantly, remember that the most important gift of all is your time and attention. Spend some quality time with your mom on Mother’s Day and let her know how much you love and appreciate her. That’s the greatest gift of all!