I’ve been making this ice cream dessert for years because it is sooooo easy and soooo delicious!Jump to Recipe
It was probably over 15 years ago when a friend of mine brought this dessert to our church potluck, and I absolute LOVED it. I immediately asked her for the recipe, and my jaw hit the floor when I found out how she made it! Did I mention it’s so easy and delicious? 😉
Now when I make this dessert, people look at the delicious layers and always ask, “Did you make this?!” Then I have to tell them the secret my friend told me…it’s just layers of store bought ice cream sandwiches and sauces!
I love that this dessert looks like I spent a lot of time making it, but it really only takes me about 10 minutes!👊🏼
It’s as simple as buying the ingredients at the store, layering them in the dish, placing it in the freezer for several hours, and then ENJOYing!
It’s such a crowd pleaser, and my guests usually always ask for seconds. 👏🏻
The recipe is at the bottom of the page, but I wanted to share the reel I created on instagram too…
I hope you enjoy this easy and delicious recipe! Let me know if you try it!
p.s. You may also love my mom’s Glazed Poppy Seed Bread as well!
Easy and Delicious Ice Cream Dessert!Course: dessertDifficulty: easy
2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches
jar of chocolate sauce
jar of caramel sauce
tub of whipped cream
heath bits (or candy of choice)
- Unwrap and layer ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9×12 baking dish.
- Pour chocolate sauce over ice cream sandwiches. (Slightly warm in microwave firstnto make pouring easier, if needed.)
- Unwrap and place a second layer of ice cream sandwiches over the chocolate sauce.
- Pour caramel over second layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Spread whipped cream over caramel sauce.
- Place dessert in freezer for several hours or overnight before serving.
- Pour Heath bits, (or candy of choice,) over whipped cream.